20KW BRIGGS & STRATTON 40588 GENERATOR FEATURES:
- Briggs & Stratton 40588 features a dependable Vanguard® 993cc commercial-grade air-cooled engine that runs on a maximum of 3600-RPM. It produces 20kW on LP and 18kW on natural gas.
- The engine has a full-pressure lubrication system with a spin-on oil filter. The advanced debris management system makes the generator more durable.
- This all-new whole-house emergency standby generator features a Briggs & Stratton alternator that is self-excited and has exceptional motor starting capability.
- Maintenance and service are easy and quick with the hinged roof and removable panels of the aluminum enclosure.
- The Automatic Voltage Regulator protects all the costly sensitive electronics against voltage spikes that damage micro-chips. The alternator generates less than 5% THD. Improved frequency (HZ) regulation results in cleaner power.
- The 2-line LCD can be used to check the battery status, runtime, oil level, engine temperature and so forth.
- The Low Idle Mode allows you to run weekly tests at a low RPM. It slows down engine speed for less fuel consumption.
- Briggs & Stratton Synthetic Oil protects the engine from sludge buildup and high-temperature deposits. It also reduces engine wear, scoring, and abrasion.
- LCD Display shows multi-line text and graphic while Fault Display provides up to 39 detailed fault codes.
- The generator can be installed 18-inches from the house. It comes with a free steel mounting pad for easy installation. The corrosion-resistant aluminum enclosure is certified to withstand hurricane-force winds up to 175-mph.
- Certifications and Listings include CARB Compliant, cUL Listed to CSA 22.2 No.100-14, UL 2200 Listed, and EPA Certified Fuel System.
- Briggs & Stratton 40588 is backed by a limited 5-year warranty that includes parts, labor, and travel.