- Review your power needs, looking at each motor's horsepower, air conditioning tonnage, heater kilowatts, etc.
- Assess your natural gas/propane line to confirm proper sizing of both piping, regulator and meter.
- Assess the best location(s) for your generator and transfer switch and, review fire hazards, noise restrictions, setback rules, etc.
- Measure distance for wire and fuel lines.
- Pouring a concrete pad
- Generator (installed)
- Transfer switch (installed)
- Natural gas piping - price includes a run of up to 20' with no obstructions
- Conduit/wiring - price includes a run of up to 20' with no obstructions
- Battery (installed)
- Start-up by a factory-trained dealer